- Interview segment on Cherifla's "N'ko Laseli" - (2018, May 30)
- Interview segment during RTG coverage of the annual N'ko gathering in NYC (2017, April 14)
- Interview 1 on Cherifla's "N'ko Laseli"- (2016, August 06)
- Interview 2 on Cherifla's "N'ko Laseli"- (2016, August 20)
- Conference Presentation (in Manding) - Kankan, 2013
- Interviewed (in Manding) by Ibrahima Traore, 2012
- Coleman Donaldson Discusses the Social Life of Writing Systems. (Daily Gazette - 2014, April 25)
- BU graduate awarded Fulbright scholarship. (Daily Free Press - 2011, September 7).
- My writing for Speech Events:
- (2016, February 14). “He doesn’t speak Spanish”: Cruz, Rubio and meaning in the Republican debate.
- (2015c, December 15). A New Font in the War on Tofu.
- (2015b, November 29). Progressives, Tone and Register in Bambara/Jula.
- (2014b, November 9). RFI and Voice of America learn Manding.
- (2015a, May 18). My Bike: The Linguistic Anthropology of Gentrification.
- (2014a, September 29). Mozilla and Localization Efforts: The Economist’s “Cookies, caches and cows.
- (2013b, December 4). Jula Ajami: a Grassroots Literacy.
- (2013a, May 30). Sucking Teeth.